Wednesday 14 April 2010

Oh So Simple :)

Yeh, cheesy title i know :)...
Just a Review on the Simple Skincare I use.
From Left:
Vital Vitamin Day Cream.
Nourishing Eye Makeup Remover Cream
Purifying Cleansing Lotion
Pore Minimising Toning Cleanser
Hydrating Light Moisturiser


I tend to use eye make up remover first, I apply a pea size amount to my fingertips and gentley massage it around my eye area to break up the product, then i remove with a cotton wool pad. This particular remover is sooo gentle on the eyes and removes waterproof mascara without having to rub.:) I repeat this for the other eye and then move onto cleanser.

For the cleanser i add a penny size amount to two cotton pads and massage this into my skin. I repeat this as many times as it takes to remove all makeup. Usually about 2-3 :)

After this i take the toner and with a cotton ball sweep this all over my face. (At the moment im using tea tree oil but i normally use this) The pore minimising toner isnt as good as the regular kind, as it has a pretty bad chemical smell and isnt really good for use near the eyes. It still removes the last traces of makup though.

Finally i use moisturiser. At the moment im using the Vital Vitamin version as my skin is very dry and this formula is much creamier, however when summer comes around i will be back to the light moisturiser as it doesnt clog pores when its warm.

I absolutely adore these products and buy them over and over again because they're great for sensitive skin like mine as they have no colours or fragrance.

There are other ranges for things such as mild acne, sun protection and ageing. So I recommend trying them out!

Hope this has helped :)

Lou xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment