Thursday 19 August 2010

The Dreaded Annual Family Fortnight...

Now I know it sounds absolutely ridiculous that im complaining about going on holiday, but MY GOD, just a couple of days with my family and im going crazy!!. Anyhoooo, i got through it :P the scenery was beautiful and the sea made it worth while. I feel so much fitter now im back and have continued with my daily swimming sessions at the leisure centre (although its a far cry from beautiful blue sea). I also managed to pick up a few things while i was there.
Beautiful view from our Villa
My new friend Mr Tortoise
Another fabulous villa view :)
I got lots of lovely new things including a gorgeous new perfume :) Its certainly my favourite.
MAC Eyeshadow in Silver Ring
MAC Paint Pot in Bare Study
Softlips lip balm in Rasberry
Ricci Ricci by Nina Ricci Perfume
2 Necklaces, 2 Bracelets from a market in Mostar.
and the AMAZING Button Bracelet also from a market stall :)

I hope you enjoyed my purchases:P
Any questions let me know, ill be doing a review on the perfume pretty soon.

Have you bought anything on holiday recently?
Or even just been on holiday?

Love
Lou
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment