Monday 10 June 2013

BRAND NEW BLOG :)

Well hello there beautiful, patient people!

As you may have noticed I haven't blogged in a gazillion million years. This makes me very sad and feel like I am neglecting one of the things I treasure the most. :(

However, there is a reason for this, along with a reason I am rambling on in an excited jibber jabber nonsensical way.

I HAVE A NEW BLOG! 

*Cue celebrations* yaayyyy aha.:P

It has been a long time in the works but I have finally got my new blog up and running. I have wanted to start from scratch for a while now (you may have noticed my indecision with this blog). As much as I love it something wasn't quite right.

My new blog will still be me writing about all things girly, but I now feel like I also have the freedom to blog about my life and random other things I feel may interest you all. I also have a new Youtube channel to go along side this blog where I will be vlogging, reviewing, rambling. hauling etc.

So without further or do, welcome to...




Thank you sooo much for sticking with me this long, I honestly appreciate and love every one of you that bothers to read my little corner of the Internet. I will be keeping this blog live so you can always look back on these posts but its unlikely I will post here again. *RIP little one :(*

Please head over and follow Louminous by clicking here.You could also tweet or share it with everyone you know (if you are feeling extra snazzy and generous:P)

Thank you again and I look forward to seeing you over there!
Lots and lots of snuggles and hugs
Lucy
:)
xxxxxxx




3 comments:

  1. Good for you! Following now- can't wait to see what comes up :) I really like the name and LOVE the header- where did you get it done? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We stumbled over heгe dіffeгent pаgе and
    thought Ι shoulԁ cheсk things out.

    I likе what I see ѕo now i'm following you. Look forward to going over your web page yet again.

    my blog SEOPressor V5 review

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good article. I definitely love this site. Stick with it!


    Here is my weblog Clayton ()

    ReplyDelete