Monday 27 December 2010

Boy's Can Be Lovely When They Want To Be :)

Hello Lovelies,

I just thought I'd write a quick blog post on what my gorgeous boyfriend Stanley bought me for Christmas.
I had no idea what to expect from him as I hadn't particularly asked for anything (apart from a CD with all of his songs on, that he cheekily tried to include as a 'present':P) but overall he did rather well. I'm so proud aha:)
Anyway I thought some of the things would be of interest to you all as they are from LUSH.:D

First up is Cinders Bath Ballistic

He had absolutely no idea I wanted to try this one so he (or the sales assistant) did very well..
It smells absolutely delicious and has filled my whole room with its lovely scent. I can't wait to try this one out.


Next he bought me Vanilla Fountain Bath Ballistic, which is one of my favourites. It turns the bath a rather strange yellow colour but the scent of vanilla and sandalwood certainly make up for it.

The last thing from lush was Karma Komba Shampoo Bar.

I've never actually tried one of their Shampoo Bars before and the first thing he said when I opened it was 'I didn't even know you could get shampoo in a bar, its weird, that's why I bought it' :')
It smells lovely though and makes me want to have a shower right now. However, I think i may have to nip into lush and buy a tin for it as i don't want it to go all mushy :)


The last thing I got was the cutest little magnetic bookmarks EVER. They are little mushrooms!!! So cute :) Then again I love anything and everything from Paperchase.



I hope to do a review on Cinders bath bomb very very soon.
Thankyou Stanley!!
Much Love
Lou
xxx

1 comment: