Monday 31 May 2010

The Grass is Always Greener on the Other Side :)

I thought while I have the time I'd make another post for all of you lovely lovely people :D

Whilst listening to City and Colour and eating my wheatabix I decided to do a green eyeshadow look, inspired by the beautiful walk around Bolton Abbey i went on with the folks early today, so without further or do, here it is :)


I started off by using MAC prep + prime eye in 'light' as a base, then over the top added the lightest shade of my No7 eyeshadow trio in 'Eden' right up to the brow with a No7 eyeshadow brush.
Then up to the crease I added the pale green from the same trio with a MAC 239 patting it on to build up colour, I then added a little of this to the lower lash line. and inner corner to brighten my eyes.
In the crease i then added the darkest shade of the trio all the way across and a little MAC eyeshadow in 'Sumptious Olive' in the outer crease and underneath the lash line about halfway from the outer corner.
I finished the eyeshadow off with a dab off MAC 'Tilt' In the outer corners and blended inwards.

For eyeliner i used Rimmel Kohl Pencil in Jet Black along the the water line, curled my lashes then added two coats of  Loreal Teloscopic Mascara in Black.

Also i uses a little bit of Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil in Hazel on my brows to add definition.

Blush: MAC Well Dressed :)

Thanks for Reading
Love
Lou
x

No comments:

Post a Comment