Friday 24 August 2012

Fragrance Friday #7

Hello Lovelies,

How are you all today? Good I hope :) I'm currently sat on my bed completely exhausted from a rather busy day volunteering. I also need to cram in some Uni work before I go to bedfordshire! I would much rather be doing something that being sat around all day though:) Without further ado, it's time for another Fragrance Friday post.

Today I will be reviewing...

Dreams Unlimited by The Body Shop


This perfume was actually part of a gift set for Christmas a few years back. Its a fairly different scent to what I would normally go for however I still use it when I fancy something really fresh and light to wear.

Packaging
I don't dislike the packaging although it isn't overly fancy. I personally like really girly detailed perfume bottles although some of you may really like the simplicity of this one. It is a lovely curvy bottle with a sturdy silver lid. Nothing to write home about, but lovely non the less.

Price
This is a bargain at £14 and its an Eau de Parfum! I simply cannot fault the price as, like most Eau de Parfums the scent stays on the skin for a long time. Total bargain!

Scent
I actually really enjoy this scent although it isn't like the sweet and fruity perfumes I normally go for. I would describe this as a very fresh citrusy scent with a hint of melon. It is described as a fresh, white scent on The Body Shop website which I would have to agree with. It also has Green Chilli in it which I think is pretty cool. This is definitely a day time Summer fragrance.

Final Thoughts
Overall I find this perfume a lovely fresh Summer fragrance when I fancy something a little different. The price is fantastic and it has a lot of staying power. Perfect for the beach and a lovely, fresh zingy scent :)


Do you have a favourite Summer fragrance?
Much Love
Lou
xx

4 comments:

  1. Ooh I've not tried this one before, will have to pop in and have a sniff because I really like a lot of The Body Shop scents! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its really nice! So inexpensive and it lasts really well on the skin! Let me know if you try it out :)

      xx

      Delete
  2. This sounds like a gorgeous scent for summer! I've been loving J-Lo summer glow xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the review- sounds like a good one, will have to give it a try!
    xx

    Be Frassy

    ReplyDelete